Empty list of wordpress member in jackmail

Hi !

I just integrate Jackmail in my wordpress site in free option.
Unfortunaltly, even if the member list of users of my internet site includes some users ‘administrateur, abonné’, the list shown in jackmail is empty.
Try many things without success.

But cause i use xontact form 7 & flamingo to store messages form visitors, the integration with jackmail is going right. When a new contact send a message, the contact is shown in appropriate jackmail list.

Why does it doesn t run like this with new suscribers included with utimate memebers that create new users in wordpress members database?

thank you for your help !
Alain

Hello,

I have never try memberpress but the contact are save in the XX_users table create by WordPress?
We need to create each connectors by plugins, ContactForm it’s already done but not for memberpress.

Thank you.
Max.

Hi Max

Humm ; I am sure that jackmail use basicquely wordpress user list that is a base of WP fonctionality.
After installation of the pluging, Jaclmail show 2 lists :

• Contact / Créé le 22 juil. 2019 à 09:12 (via Contact Form 7)
  • Utilisateurs WordPress / Créé le 22 juil. 2019 à 08:58 (via WordPress)

The first is updated with contact form7
the second is the user base of WP and i update it manually, with WP user interface, or with “ultimate memebers” BUT i dont need any connector with ultimate memebers. I just dont understand why jackmail dont read user memeber database…

could you help me ?
thank you
AlainHumm ; I am sure that jackmail use basicly wordpress user list that is a base of WP fonctionality.
After installation of the plugin Jaclmail show 2 lists :

• Contact / Créé le 22 juil. 2019 à 09:12 (via Contact Form 7)
  • Utilisateurs WordPress / Créé le 22 juil. 2019 à 08:58 (via WordPress)

The first is updated with contact form7
the second is the user base of WP and i update it manually, with WP user interface, or with “ultimate memebers” BUT i dont need any connector with ultimate memebers. I just dont understand why jackmail dont read user member database WP…

could you help me ?
thank you
Alain

Hello,

Jackmail read only row in wp_users with default roles. We need to update this query to add the member_press roles.
I ask the developpers team to add this in the next weeks :slightly_smiling_face:

Have a good day.
Max.

Hello Alain,

I have tried https://fr.wordpress.org/plugins/ultimate-member/ and I can see all of the contacts on Jackmail list.
I have create many roles and Jackmail show all the users. Could you create a access for me (help@jackmail.com)

Thank you
Max.