Hyperlink when copying and pasting

Hello,

When I copy and paste a text in my newsletter, it doesn’t keep the formatting (spaces, bold, etc) and the hyperlink. Any idea how to solve this? It is really not saving time…

Thanks

Hello Camille,

Thank you for your message.
From which software do you use “copy and paste”?
For example, with Word, you can copy and paste your text in your newsletter and keep the formatting (spaces, bold, ect).
But to keep the hyperlink, it’s not possible at the moment. You must manually add the hyperlink in your Newsletter.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.
Have a nice day.

Solène from Jackmail.

Thank you for your reply. I mainly copy and paste from Wordpress. It doesn’t keep any formatting.
That would be very helpful to work on hyperlinks then!

Hello Camille,

Thank you for your message.
Indeed, it is not possible to keep the formatting from WordPress because it is not compatible with Jackmail’s EmailBuilder.
But, if you want to copy and paste a WordPress post, you can import your post directly from Jackmail’s EmailBuilder in the tab on the right, in the “content”, then in “publication”.

For hyperlinks, we will add it in the product roadmap.
Have a nice day.

Solène from Jackmail.

Dear Solène,

Thank you for your reply. Yes I know this but it doesn’t fit into the template I created so that is why I started to copy and paste. Otherwise I have to move the headline, change the font, add the credit box for the photo, delete the spaces, and it doesn’t keep the hyperlinks either.

What would be best for me would be to import only the text (with hyperlinks), and not the photo and the headline!

Screenshot 2020-06-17 at 10.51.56|659x500

You see what I mean?

Hello Camille,

Thank you for your feedback.
With Jackmail, you can import only the text, and not the photo from your WordPress post.
But you have to manually delete the imported headline from your post.
First of all, to import your WordPress post without the photo, please go to your campaign.
In the tab on the right, in the “content”, drag and drop “post” in your email marketing campaign.

After that, select your article and click on “next”, then on “sample” and “no image”.

Screen2-22.06

Finally, you can import the article.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.
Have a nice day.

Solène from Jackmail.